Friday, May 24, 2019

Growing in Unity~Day 5

GIU~Day 5


Halloween is my absolute favorite time of year- so I couldn’t resist making a Halloween Card.
I used stamps from Be Spooky.Be Spooky
My derby name is Raven Lunatic so I was excited to have found paper from American Crafts with ravens on it.
My other paper is Martha Stewart (I did mention that I “collect” supplies- didn’t I?). 😝

Thanks for an AMAZING week!!!
I am so happy to have been chosen to be a GIU girl this week.
I have done more creating this week than I have since my husbands death.
It’s been a very therapeutic week and has brought joy back to stamping.

Have an AMAZING weekend.

Please remember to honor those who have lost their lives protecting our freedom.


14 comments:

{S} said...

it was a great week! kudos to you! Creating is indeed so therapeutic; I hope you're able to keep the momentum going. Challenges always help me when I'm in a rut.

Wilma DeGraffenreid said...

What a cool Halloween card! I lov it!

Denise Bryant said...

I love Halloween! Very cool card!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Eeek, totally awesome, I love Halloween!!! Great way to end you GUI week. Lovely creations

Vannessa Osbourn said...

I love love love Halloween too and your card is fabulous! Glad you are getting your crafting mo jo back. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing you post more in the Unity Show and Tell.

Denise S. said...

Nice combination of papers with the stamp. I am glad you were able to get your creativity back as being a GIU person is certainly exciting.

Glennis F said...

Awesome card, but I am afraid we do not celebrate halloween here

Becca Yahrling said...

Cute card!! Last Halloween was our first year in this house and we had over 50 kids come (well, I ran out of candy so had to shut the lights off after 50!), but I was able to also give away all of my handmade Halloween cards (WITH candy, of course!). It was so fun!!! At our last home, we never got one single trick or treater while there - 14 years!!
Thanks for a fun & inspiring week.

Beth said...

Great card! Love Halloween! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week!

Rachel Duong said...

Your Halloween card is awesome. It is fun to make cards out of season and have them ready to go early! Thanks for the great week!

karen adams said...

Very cool!

Diane Angell said...

Love it makes me inspired to start Halloween cards.

Jill Russell said...

Great Halloween card. Cant wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Great cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Growing In Unity winners

The winners of My Growing in Unity Week are.... Denise Bryant and {S} . Please contact me at sillyscrap(dot)aol (dot) com with your mailing...