Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Growing in Unity ~Day Two

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 of my GIU week.

I used Unity  stamps from All About the Journey.
I stamped the plane on grid patterned paper and colored it with Copic markers.
The papers and brads are from my “collected” stash of supplies.

After having been widowed- it was an eye-opener that tomorrow is not a given, but a gift.
Little things like sunrise and sunsets became more important. So does visiting new places, doing new things, and meeting new people.

Thanks for stopping by
And I hope you find some adventure today.





18 comments:

Nicole said...

I like this idea, will try it out. Thanks

{S} said...

Great card!

Denise S. said...

Love the way you cut out only part of the plane so the grid paper shows too.

Rachel Duong said...

I really love the colors you used together. The plane is an awesome image too. I love that you paper pieced it.

ionabunny said...

Cool card. Love your post. Hugz

jules said...

❤️❤️❤️

Glennis F said...

I love this message - great card

Kathy H said...

Wonderful, thanks for your inspiration!

Kim Chastain said...

Love this. The scene is beautifully constructed. It's ways a bonus when you get to throw in some of your stashed supplies!

Becca Yahrling said...

Great sentiment on your lovely card. Yep, live every second of
every day doing what you love (ok, or as much as you can! lol).

Wilma DeGraffenreid said...

Cool card with a great sentiment!

Scrappy said...

Great idea!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Cool card! I love those embellishments you used to spell our SOAR!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome! Love the plane!

karen adams said...

Great card!

Jacque Bauer said...

I like this card very much. You have a unique style. Thank you for sharing your talents.

Cindy Q Willbanks said...

Great card to give a Graduate.

Charmaine Canham CharCards said...

I love using my stash! Always surprises what I would find in the bottom drawer!!! Great idea with the grid paper!

charcards.blog

Growing In Unity winners

The winners of My Growing in Unity Week are.... Denise Bryant and {S} . Please contact me at sillyscrap(dot)aol (dot) com with your mailing...