Followers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Sketch challenge

This sketch is for the latest challenge at http://www.sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog/

This is my card.
BG pp , Bazzill c/s, Paper Make-up stamp, MM alpha stickers, Souffle pens, glaze pen, ribbon

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A true Friend Challenge #51

This is the necklace that I made for Challenge #51 at http://a-true-friend.blogspot.com/.
The challenge was to make a gift for a petlover.

I used an owl stamp from The Scrapbook Takeout and stamped in onto layers of UTEE that have been inked green prior to stamping the owl with bkack Staz-on. I puched a hole in the "pendant' and attached it to the chain (through which I had woven green suede lacing through)

Friday, July 17, 2009

HHH

Happy HHH!!!! Thanks for hoppinhg by!!
My July KOM came today and I wasted NO TIME digging in to play. This is the card that I made for the "Crinkled Unity" challenge. I crinkled cardstock for both the pocket and the sun. For the pocket, I used distress ink and colorbok ink and played around with layering the colors until I was happy. I then stamped the pocket with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. The sun was inked with distress ink ans colorbok ink and then stamped with one of the cloud stamps.


Have a great week-end!!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A True Friend Challenge 50 / Day 136 at 365 Cards

A True Friend Blog has posted an amimal themed card challenge at
http://a-true-friend.blogspot.com/
Day 136 at http://365cards.blogspot.com/ is a red, white and black card
This is my submission for both challenges.




DCWV and Websters Pages PP. Maya Road chipboard bird and rub-ons, JoAnn feather and Bazzill cardstock

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover

This is my 1st time posting to HHH. This is the card that I made for both of this week's Unity challenges. (B&W background) and (Unity isn't square).

I used a velvet pp by The Paper Company. The Dress Shape was die cut at my LSS and embellished with Bevy of Butterflies stamps, flower and red ribbon. The red flowers and butterfly were stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with candy red embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped with black Staz-on.


This is the card that I made using the GDT challenge sketch. I had a brain fart thought that I had longer to upload it, so it never got posted.


I used pp from Bo Bunny,The Paper Studio, and Deja Views . I used stanps from the June Unity KOM. The bees were stamped with Black Staz-on. The body was colored with a yellow Souffle pen and the wings were colored with a Leeho pearl paint pen.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jesica Sprague Lesson One

This is my photo for lesson one at Jessica Srague's Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects Course. The first lesson was to add a dighital frame to a photo.