This is my 1st time posting to HHH. This is the card that I made for both of this week's Unity challenges. (B&W background) and (Unity isn't square).
I used a velvet pp by The Paper Company. The Dress Shape was die cut at my LSS and embellished with Bevy of Butterflies stamps, flower and red ribbon. The red flowers and butterfly were stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with candy red embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped with black Staz-on.
This is the card that I made using the GDT challenge sketch. I had a brain fart thought that I had longer to upload it, so it never got posted.
I used pp from Bo Bunny,The Paper Studio, and Deja Views . I used stanps from the June Unity KOM. The bees were stamped with Black Staz-on. The body was colored with a yellow Souffle pen and the wings were colored with a Leeho pearl paint pen.