Monday, November 12, 2018

Bridal expo dissappointment

I attended the Complete Wedding Expo at Bobak's Signature Events on Sunday, November 11,2018


The show was stated to run from 11:30am to 3:00pm with a fashion show at 2:00pm.
My fiance' and I went to the show about 1:45 because we thought that the vendors would be less crowded during the fashion show.

We were HUGELY disappointed because some vendors had already started breaking their booths down and many others were unmanned.

We left at 2:15. Yes~ 30 minutes and a bridal expo and we really only spoke to a photobooth vendor.
There were plenty of realtors and a home improvement booth. I really didn't feel that they fit in at the expo.
We did not encounter florists, bakeries, or wedding planners.

1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks

Growing In Unity winners

The winners of My Growing in Unity Week are.... Denise Bryant and {S} . Please contact me at sillyscrap(dot)aol (dot) com with your mailing...