I did not get to make any cards on World Card Making Day because I was at my sons college for the homecoming festivities.
I did make this card for the Crop Stop "Around the World" progressive blog hop. I used all of the prompt and fit them on one card.
1. Tatterered Angels ( I used "Key Lime Pie" Glimmer mist)
2. Cricut (pumpkin was cut using the "Pumpkin Carving" cart)
3. Use multiple embossing folders AND emboss something "unique" (Quickutz Goosebumps, Sizzix~ Tim Holtz and Cuttlebug) I embossed a metal star
4. Tim Holtz (embossed star with a Tim Holtz folder, inked and sanded star)
5. Quickutz (Quickutz Goosebumps embossing folder)
6. Cuttlebug (Cuttlebug embossing folder , Cuttlebug spider die)
7. Spellbinder (circle Nestabilities~used to cut circle in center of web)
It was also made for Sweet Stampin Challenges, Challenge #47~ Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend