Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine card

I made this Valentine card using a digi stamp that I found on Cyndilou's blog http://cyndilou.blogspot.com/ I colored it with turquoise and aqua Glaze pens and added dewdrops. I used pop dots to raise my image. I used pp from MME and Pink Paislee. The cream textured paper is Provocraft. The rub-ons are Art Warehouse . The card did not scan well as it looks MUCH better IRL.

entered for Challenge #14 at http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenge-14-digital-delights-new.html

5 comments:

Tricia said...

cute!

Jean Marie said...

I love what you have done with the digital freebie!!Looks Great!!!

CyndiLou said...

Sil!
Thanks so much for letting know that you used my Digi! It looks wonderful! I am so pleased! You are the first one, that I have seen, use my design!
Thanks again! C

Phred said...

a great card, well done. Glad you joined us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Lv Toria

Vixykins said...

Really like this one Silvia, its unusual and striking and lovely colour choice.

Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Growing In Unity winners

The winners of My Growing in Unity Week are.... Denise Bryant and {S} . Please contact me at sillyscrap(dot)aol (dot) com with your mailing...