Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

BUTTERFLY blog linky party

Eva decided to have a BUTTERFLY blog hop. I absolutely adore butterflies and was so excited to play along. Life has kept me too busy to create, so I am posting "not so new" creations.

First up is a page of my "baby", who turned 18 on 3/9. The large pic on the page was his freshman school picture (and the last school photo that I ever saw an order form for).

Next up is an altered clock that has a few  butterflies resting on it.  :)


Thanks for fluttering by..For all the links, please go to Eva's blog and follow along to find so many beautiful butterfly projects!!


14 comments:

Eva said...

Silvia....thanks for playing along! Babies grow up too fast, don't they? I have a 21 year old "baby"...Love your layout and your altered clock, too...gorgeous!!

Liz said...

One classy beautiful indeed

Katrina said...

Love both of them...funny how the order form never showed up again!!!! hugs, Katrina

Pam Hornschu said...

That clock is amazing.

Danni said...

Wonderful creations!!

MariLynn said...

Gorgeous projects. I especially like that altered clock.

Angie Blom said...

just so beautiful!! great projects.

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

Gorgeous projects, your page is wonderful and I love that clock!!

marilyn said...

wow - what amazing projects. Love the layout and the subtle butterflies on it.

Erin Smetak said...

Stunning projects!!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful projects!

LamoreAllure said...

Hi Silvia...I love your butterfly clock. Both projects are cool.

Anyway, I loved the OWOH journey so much I've decided to go back over the list of bloggers again. I'm discovering I missed a lot in my rush to get through the first time.

If you have a moment I hope you'll visit my blog. I signed up to follow you and perhaps you'll decide to follow me, too.
http://www.LamoreAllure.blogspot.com
Warm hugs,
Linda L

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Silvia, what fabulous projects -- love the clock!!! You are a real talent, my friend!!!

I'll be back again soon to be so very more inspired; you've got a new and faithful follower!!!!

Hannah said...

Great altered clock, love the colours and butterfly :) Thanks for linking it up for my blog candy question :)